[amsat-bb] TwitPic from Space - Ham Radio coment also

Fabiano Moser fabianomoser at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:22:05 PDT 2010

During a 25 Aug Birthday QSO Cel. Doug Whellock promess to send me a Twitter
from ISS showing Portugal.

Here are the Photo with greetings also to friends in Spain
"A view of the Iberian Peninsula, the Strait of Gibraltar, the
Mediterranean, and northern Africa . A special ‘shout out’ to my Ham Radio
friends in Spain and Portugal: Fabiano, Paolo and Marco! Looks like a
splendid summer afternoon, I am looking forward to our next contact. My very
best wishes… "*

Fabiano Moser CT7ABD / PY5RX

"There is no great talent without great will. (Honoré de Balzac)"