[amsat-bb] Suggestions For Full-duplex Radio?

B J top_gun_canada at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 17:39:45 PDT 2010

I'm considering getting a full-duplex radio for working the linear birds.  Since the IC-910H's been discontinued, and I'm not sure if the IC-9100 would be what I'm looking for, it appears the only one currently on the market is the Kenwood TS-2000.  I'm using a Yaesu FT-817ND for FM but I've had limited success with it for SSB, which is why I'm looking at another radio.

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments?  Thanks.

Bernhard VA6BMJ @ DO33FL