[amsat-bb] Icom IC-1200 forsale

John Price n4qwf1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 09:40:51 PDT 2010

I am offering my IC-1200 mobile rig forsale. It is in very fine condition.
I has never been mounted in a vehicle. I have all the orginal items that
came with it and the box. I also have a English translation of the manual
which is printed in hard copy. Anyone interested in this 1200 mhz Icom
mobile rig or for answers to questions please contact me off list. I will be
asking $295.00 including shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping to Alaska and
Hawaii would be extra.

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
Amsat Member #27845
DXCC #33,478
WAS SAT #296
51 on AO-51 #13
LON -79.256 LAT 37.459 Grid FM07il
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - "WOW, What a