[amsat-bb] Experimental Web Radio from New Zealand and Europe

Mike Rupprecht mail at mike-rupprecht.de
Wed Oct 13 13:40:45 PDT 2010

You can now listen to 3 stations via internet - ZL2BX, PA3GUO and DK3WN.

Go to my SatBlog and follow the link to Web Radio or simply click here

Alan (ZL2BX) in New Zealand is streaming some hours per day and you can
listen to the satellites at the other end of the world ;-)

Henk (PA3GUO) is mostly following AO-51 or HO-68 in FM.

I provide what I hear. If you follow my audio stream you can listen what I
receive momentarily. It could be any satellite from AO-7 up to the NOAA's.

We are open for any ideas. Let us know what you want to hear. Any
suggestions are very appreciated.

New stations are welcome, hihi. Let's share our receiver to the other ones.

73, Mike