[amsat-bb] Re: amsat satellites in use

PA3GUO pa3guo at upcmail.nl
Mon Oct 11 13:32:57 PDT 2010

A very good resource is the website of Mike, DK3WN, in Germany:

Daily reports on satellite reception are posted here:

Here is a video showing a recent satellite, HO-68, which has
a CW (morse-code) beacon you can easily receive:

Success !
Henk, PA3GUO

Dear amsat member.
I am a university student and research on getting stated with amsat satellites.
could you please tell me what amsat satellites are in use and i can receive
beacon and telemetry from them?
also How do I can setup a UniTrac 2003 with a G-5500 rotor? Then with Nova?
Thanks for your attention.
Best Regards.

Henk, PA3GUO