[amsat-bb] WD9EWK - Hardest Workin' AMSATter

Clint Bradford clintbrad4d at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 12:27:14 PDT 2010

We have to create a "Hardest Workin' AMSAT Member" award, and give the first one to Patrick. When I perform my demos, he's ALWAYS out there. When he slides into his car, he is ALWAYS stopping alongside a highway to work a satellite. (Did you see the video he posted yesterday? He is LITERALLY stopped alongside a highway just to work a bird for our benefit.)

I have seen him in action at a hamfest in Arizona ... I hope some of his energy and enthusiasm rubs off on us all.

I am working on my PACIFICON presentation for this weekend in Sam Ramon, CA. Tentative passes to work while there are ...

Friday, October 15
4:56PM Pacific Daylight / 11:56 GMT

Saturday, October 16
9:12AM Pacific Daylight / 16:12 GMT