[amsat-bb] Re: Wide filter for a 910 in SSB mode?

Mark L. Hammond marklhammond at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:11:25 PST 2010

Regarding your alt. question #2:

How wide do you need for 9k6 BPSK?  The 6kHz question is
suggestive--but I don't want to assume ;)

How about an Icom PCR-1500 or PCR-2500?  They have a 6kHz wide filter
option for USB and LSB mode--just click "wide" in in LSB or USB and
you're done!

I'm willing to bet the "high end" all mode receivers from Icom
(IC-8500, IC-9500) will support 6kHz (or more??) as well--but I don't
know for sure...can't afford one ;)

Also--Flex radio comes to mind...

Mark N8MH