[amsat-bb] Re: Cubesat Group purchase of EMCOR cells

Ignacio de León roverano8 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 11:04:22 PDT 2010

Bob,

The Voc (open circuit) = 2.7V aprox
The Isc (short circuit) = 455 mA aprox

The value are aproximate because depends on the technology  ATJ, BTJ, ZTJ,
MATJ, MBTJ, MZTJ

This link show the cells and their datasheets
http://www.emcore.com/solar_photovoltaics/space_solar_cells

Important, these value are infomation about standars cells, not for the
cells with mechanical  or electrical anomalies

The area is 26.6 cm2 and the size is like a rectangle of 4 x 8 cm
(aprox). Enter
two cells on each side of the cube.

Thanks
Ignacio