[amsat-bb] Teachers Institute Roswell NM

Mark Spencer mspencer at hughes.net
Thu May 20 15:16:33 PDT 2010

I will be conducting the second in the 2010 ARRL teachers institutes series
next week at the New Mexico Military Institute campus in Roswell (DM73).
The satellite and space technology unit will be conducted May 25 in the
afternoon.  I will be attempting a satellite demonstration on the AO-27 pass
at 2049Z on May 25.  I will be using the call W1AW/5.  I hope you will help
with the demonstration and say hello to the participating teachers.  If we
make contact, and you'd like a QSL, a simple e-mail request to me will be
sufficient (no SASE required, I'd send it back anyway).

73, Mark WA8SME

Mark Spencer, WA8SME

Education and Technology Program Coordinator

ARRL, the national association for Amateur RadioT

mspencer at arrl.org

www.arrl.org/education-technology-program

www.arrl.org/teachers-institute-on-wireless-technology

530-495-9150