[amsat-bb] Re: PC clock

w4upd updwrb at bristor-assoc.com
Sat May 8 14:34:47 PDT 2010

I use one of the following located at my site.:

       ftp://bristor-assoc.com/pub/Amateur/atmtm22.exe

       ftp://bristor-assoc.com/pub/Amateur/atomic-clock.exe

The first one allows multiple syncs during the day. The second once a
day. You can Google
the names and probably get newer versions, but have found these to work
well and have them on all of my systems.

Regards,

Reid, W4 UPD
AMSAT:  #17002