[amsat-bb] Re: S Band interference was RE: Re: Field Day mode for AO-51

George Henry ka3hsw at att.net
Wed May 5 20:51:52 PDT 2010

I'm in the Chicago suburbs, and can see at least a dozen wi-fi access points
in my neighborhood with NetStumbler, yet I have worked AO-51 in mode V/S
with a K5GNA downconverter with corner reflector, hand-held inside the
house.   With the barbecue grill antenna, I can use an in-line 6 dB
attenuator AND the receiver's attenuator, and still have armchair copy.....

George, KA3HSW