[amsat-bb] Re: Field Day

John Price n4qwf1 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:43:27 PDT 2010

The few entries you get are from folks like my club K4CQ. The club is
not interested in the Amsat Field Day. They allow me space on the
tower to mount the antennas because it gets them the ARRL bonus
points. I do it with hopes of influencing someone to become interested
in Amsat. Has not happened as yet. I wont be in town this year for the
operation so it wont get done. Guess you will have one less score to
add in this year. I will miss the fun.

73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-27,FO-29,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52,ISS
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"