[amsat-bb] SatPC32 with IC-821H / IC-910H

Peter Scheller nh6vb at msn.com
Mon Mar 22 14:46:35 PDT 2010

Due to other reasons, I had to re-install SatPC32, a registered version.

I deleted the old SatPC32 first, before installing the version from AMSAT NA,

via internet. The installation seems to be trouble free, and the program is working

fine, as far as I can tell.

The problem encountered is that I cannot get the program to track the radio. Nothing.

There is indication on the CI-V remote cable that the computer port is working. Smal

deflection on the VTVM.

I used a different application, in which the radio scans frequencies. No problems experienced.

I switched from the IC-821H to the IC-910H, and that radio also scanned, eliminating both radios.

I changed CI-V addresses with no avail. Both radios will not track with the SatPC32 program.

Any advice out there? Thanks in advance.

Peter, NH6VB