[amsat-bb] Sorry folks!

newsradio6@gmail.com newsradio6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:09:39 PDT 2010

On the 9pm edt pass tonight of HO68 I heard voice so I assumed this was a voice pass and called a few times...hope we didn't trample too many packet stations! Thanks to the unidentified station that notified us of the schedule on the air. Guess I best check the schedule myself rather than rely on other users! Again, my apologies!