[amsat-bb] How to correctly log multiple grids?

Michae J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 1 16:55:40 PST 2010

Can anyone tell me when Jim (ND9M) says he is in EM00/01 how do I best enter
that in N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log program?  Currently I have been putting
in the grid exactly as EM00/01 but I don't know if that works with eQSO or
LoTW or is even appropriate.  Should I be making two entries?

Also, If Jim says Portable I put it in as ND9M/P or if someone says handheld
I put callsign/H is that the appropriate logging method for eQSO and LoTW or
should I just put ND9M?

Thanks Jim for the grids again tonight!