[amsat-bb] Re: Wish List, The Ideal VHF/UHF Sat Rig

Mark L. Hammond marklhammond at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:13:22 PST 2010

That's right, Tom--the same thought occurred to me as the list was
growing: "Hey, that sounds like the Flex-5000 with uhf/vhf modules!"

By my early calculations (but poor memory!) it's approaching
$4000-5000, depending on the options added.  It's a signficant radio,
and it has a signficant price tag to match.   Most of us (me in that
group) wish it was more like $2-3k...but it's understandable why it's
not in that range.

It may stay on my dream list for a while...

73,

Mark N8MH

--
Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]