[amsat-bb] Re: What is the proper way to fill out a QSL satellite card
stanw1le at verizon.net
Wed Jun 23 12:55:58 PDT 2010
For VUCC satellite credit I want to see on the QSL card:
1. the word "sat", or "satellite", or the actual satellite like AO-40
2. The 4 digit grid of each of the QSO partners. 6 digit grid squares
are OK too
3. Uplink and downlink frequencies or bands, eg 2M up, 70 cm down, U/S,
4. the normal QSL info like call signs, date, time in UTC,
5. signal report: RST for CW (eg.599), RS for SSB/FM (eg.59)
EME recognized signal reports would be OK for EME QSLs.
6. Multiple QSO's on a single card or sheet of paper are OK with all
If typed/printed I want to see the senders initials to authenticate
Multiple QSO's on a label, on a QSL card are OK.
Stan, W1LE Cape Cod
On 6/23/2010 2:20 PM, Yanko Yankov wrote:
> Greetings All
> I want to ask about the proper way to fill out a QSL satellite card . I
> did some research online and I was unable to find anything in regards to
> the rst reports . How do you do that ? Do you report 'O' like when you do
> EME moon bounce or you report 59 like when you making a regular contacts ?
> Thank you,
> Yanko de KC9RDT
> Sent via AMSAT-BB at amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
More information about the AMSAT-BB