[amsat-bb] Re: SAT VUCC

John Price n4qwf1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:04:11 PDT 2010

Congratulations on the VUCC award. I got mine in 2004 and it is
numbered 135. Not alot of folks getting them I guess. I am surprised
what with all the grids being passed out on the FM birds now days.
73's << John

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Ulip Željko <Zeljko.Ulip at plinacro.hr> wrote:
> Hello SAT friends,
> A little self promotion:
> Few days ago I founded in my post office box the VUCC Satellite Award # 197. Very nice piece of paper.
> The next award project is AMSAT Sexagesimal Award. For SAT DXCC I must wait for the P3E.
> Best regards & 73
>    Zeljko 9A2EY

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
Amsat Member #27845
DXCC #33,478
WAS SAT #296
51 on AO-51 #13
LON -79.256 LAT 37.459 Grid FM07il
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"