[amsat-bb] Re: ICOM 471A Output N Connector replacement

G. Beat gregory.beat at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 12:15:32 PDT 2010

Mike -

Contact Scott Malcom, KA7MEF Technician and Lead Go'fer at MTS Repair.

Scott worked for Icom Service, when this radio was new, and should be able to provide

the necessary insight for your work.

He also has access to some parts from junked/donor radios of that classic Icom era.

Malcom Technical Support (MTS)
5130 Jackson Hwy
Toledo, WA 98591-8680

Email: mts at toledotel.com

Voice Mail: 360 864 8438

eHam.net reviews (126) scoring 4.9 out of 5.0 (excellent rating)

Message: 8