[amsat-bb] W2UHI SK

Ronald Long rlong3 at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 11:37:45 PDT 2010

I am forwarding  this note which was published on the moon-net list.
ron w8gus
It is with great sadness that I report the passing of Frank Lumney,
W2UHI. He passed away in the early hours of June 3, 2010. There will
not be any wake or any services that I am aware of. He will be
interred in the Buffalo, NY area. Frank was a great friend and a true
asset to the amateur radio community and in particular EME. Frank
would have turned 88 on July 4.

Rest in Peace Old Friend!
de Joe K1RQG
Many old time AMSAT operators (AO-13 for example) will remember
Frank. Many years ago, he was also a frequent check-in to the
AMSAT-NA 75 meter net. He was a very accomplished amateur and will be
missed. You can also still find a number of very interesting web
pages using Google and 'w2uhi' or 'w2uhi amsat'. A couple of
interesting pages are: