[amsat-bb] UNITEC-1 current status

Naomi Kurahara 703kurahara at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:57:19 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I am Naomi Kurahara, a member of UNITEC-1 project.

We finished the first operation phase with small and big antenna.
During May 21st 7:00:00(UTC) - 17:00:00(UTC), we received signals from UNITEC-1.
Unfortunately we didn't receive after that. UNITEC-1 may have a nap...

In the next phase we use 18m Katsuura, 34m NICT, 32m Yamaguchi to wake
up UNITEC-1 again ;-)
I hope we will find a way! Please keep watching our project.

Please listen a received data with our ground stations.

If you received UNITEC-1 signal, please report to me.
We will send a verification card.
  703kurahara at gmail.com

Best regards,

Naomi Kurahara