[amsat-bb] Re: dx keeper

Adrian Engele aa5uk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 06:56:29 PDT 2010

Yes DXKeeper works well for satellite contacts.  That's what I used for my recent KH6 Dxpedition for logging.

Make sure you have checked the Propagation box. This will show additional information including the satellites and the Modes.
Check marking the Awards box let's you add the gridsquare.

Hope that helps,

73, Adrian AA5UK