[amsat-bb] Re: ISS

DOMINICK INTERDONATO morsesat at optonline.net
Tue Jul 13 09:57:11 PDT 2010

Hi All.
In order to expedite this info, here is the scoop.
To confirm a contact, you must send the information Date, Time, who you
talked to etc.
ARRL Headquarters
ARISS QSL Expedition #24
225 Main Street
Newington, CT 06111-1494 USA

You must include a Large Self addressed envelope with enough postage to
cover the
cost back to you. (at least 2 IRC's or equivalent)

This is for US cards only.  Check the ARRL website for other countries
QSL Programs.

This expedition number with Doug Wheelock, KF5BOC, is #24 -along with
Shannon Walker.
Good luck on your contacts and be patient with the QSL being sent back.
Dee, NB2F
NJ AMSAT Coordinator