[amsat-bb] Re: ISS

David - KG4ZLB kg4zlb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:26:50 PDT 2010

I may be wrong but "technically" you would need to have NA1SS repeat
your call to be a true contact - he may have written your call down and
forgot to acknowledge you by callsign in which case send a QSL and you
might get lucky - if not then keep trying, Its great when it does happen
and you know that an Astronaut flying at 17600mph in space is talking
directly to you!

Best of luck