[amsat-bb] GO-32 not-operational

Chris Bloy chris at photofuture.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 11:23:27 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I have received the UK copy of Oscar news and there is an article stating
that GO-32 is now non-operational and has completed its 11 year mission
successful. However, due to the degraded state of the solar panels it cannot
keep the software in a stable condition.

The ground operating station has asked that we mark this satellite as no
longer able to support any continued operation.

It's a shame to hear as this was a great strong satellite for operating APRS

All the best,

Chris, M0DQO