[amsat-bb] Sapphire Operational?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jan 27 06:48:56 PST 2010

OK, apparently Genesat is operational.

How about Sapphire? NO45. I saw a report on dcarr's web page
about 3 days ago, but no reporting callsign was given so I could
ask for confirmation. Its AMSAT web page is very much out of
date too...  As the launching party, I will get this corrected
and declare sapphire as dead unless someone has info to the

I tried to connect to it today with zeero response.