[amsat-bb] Re: COMPASS-1 Close Approach

Matt Severin mattseverin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:39:38 PST 2010

Hi Mike,

14:32 utc on Jan 22, 2010 we copied the beacon from Sister Lakes Elementary school in Southwest Michigan (EN62).  We had a maximum elevation of 10.5°.

My third grade students were excited to listen today to see if Compass-1 survived.  The boys and girls let out a cheer when we heard the beacon!

Matt, N8MS