[amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT adopts Acceptable Use Policy for mailing lists

Rocky Jones orbitjet at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:43:06 PST 2010

This is almost farcical.  Unable to launch effective satellites and more or less flailing as an organization the board has now turned to a acceptable use policy which is so broad as to be useless...it boils down to "things we like are good and things we dont like are bad".

entertaining

Robert WB5MZO  (All posts should include the author's first name and call sign, or full name if not currently licensed.)  I will add "Life member"