[amsat-bb] AO-51 and Wisp

Robert ryablans at msn.com
Mon Jan 11 07:06:52 PST 2010

Hi!

I am able to recv a good amount of data from AO-51 utilizing

the AO-51 tlm program. Unfortunately, I am not able to collect any

data thru wisp. I'm pretty sure I have the app setup correctly but

never see any messages show up. Had better success years ago with

AO-16 and running PB. Is there a way to get data into the program to check

it operation rather then wait for passes?

I notice from the data I see utilizing TLM that I see a string PB-list empty
does this

mean there are no messages ? Appreciate any feedback but a pointer to more
wisp

help aside from mineo's site would be appreciated.

Cheers

BOB

K0TZ