[amsat-bb] AMSAT Awards

Bruce kk5do at amsat.org
Tue Jan 5 14:22:59 PST 2010

I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday season. Here at the AMSAT Awards
Headquarters we have a few awards to announce.

The following have entered into the Satellite Communicators Club for
making their first satellite QSO.

Luis Benvenutty, WP4NYY
Anotnio Barbieri, I0JOW

The following have earned the South Africa Communications Achievement Award.

Neven Nrdljas, 9A5YY #US140
Kent Frazier, K5KNT #US141

The following have earned the W4AMI Achievement Award (for 1000 contacts)

David Webb, KB1PVH #59

To see all the awards visit http://www.amsat.org or

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes