[amsat-bb] Re: AO-7 beacon

Tim - N3TL n3tl at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 1 18:02:11 PST 2010

For what it's worth, I find the AO-7 online log page to be the best source
of information on current operating activity for that particular satellite.

You can find it at:

The oscar.dcarr.org site is a great resource for learning about any number
of satellites and their current operations, but it's not as good as the AO-7
site, in my opinion, for information on AO-7.

It also contains some great historical information on the oldest amateur
satellite still in operation - with the largest available footprint for
amateur operations.

73 to all,