[amsat-bb] Re: Grid squares in Georgia

Tim - N3TL n3tl at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 28 12:06:38 PST 2010

Thanks for the kind words, Pete. I don't consider myself accomplished - just too ignorant to know I shouldn't try things! HiHi.

Will - I live in EM84, and so does Art, K4YYL, who is active3 on the satellites. Art lives on the South Carolina side of the grid. I haven't been very active on the FM satellites recently, which is why you haven't heard me.

There are only a handful of operators in the state who ever get on the satellites. Your activity is welcome, and I can assure you that a lot of folks will appreciate it.

73, and good luck!

Tim - N3TL
Athens, Ga. - EM84ha