[amsat-bb] Re: AO-51 20Feb2010 2259z Recording

K8KFJ@aol.com K8KFJ at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 21:10:32 PST 2010

In a message dated 2/22/2010 10:50:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
john at papays.com writes:
        > There are  over 30 different callsigns on this recording
The callsign I didn't see listed John sounded like that of a young op
attempting to make a sat contact.  The callsign sounded something like  KJ4NVA
or KJ4MGA.  I sure would have liked to have seen him or her make  a sat
contact.  Hopefully he or she will be back for another try and  not be QRMed.
- - - Many thanks for posting the excellent audio recording John.   Much
73, Gary  -K8KFJ-
Sat VUCC #125