[amsat-bb] Re: Convert grid to County?

Rick - WA4NVM wa4nvm at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 11:39:21 PST 2010

Here is one site that might help you.  After you click on the big block, ie
a second smaller map will pop up.  Run you mouse over it to see the actual

I am still looking for another site I found in the past where you just type
in the gird
number and it will take you to it (anywhere in the world).

I hope this helps a little,