[amsat-bb] Sat688 Rotor Controller Interface

Mark Spencer mspencer at hughes.net
Tue Feb 2 15:15:51 PST 2010

I will be making a board order and building a batch of the Sat688 Rotor
Controllers for use and distribution among the teachers who will participate
in this summer's Teachers Institute-2 Space in Dayton, Ohio.  The Sat688 is
a no-frills, inexpensive interface to be used between SatPC32 or Nova and
the Yaesu G5500 or G5400 rotor.  The interface is either USB or serial.  I
can add additional boards to the order if you are interested in obtaining a
board (and programmed PIC).  The price will be cost plus postage.  If you
are interested, drop me a note off-line ASAP.   I will be ordering boards
late next week.   73, Mark

Mark Spencer, WA8SME

ARRL, the national association for Amateur RadioT

Education and Technology Program Coordinator

mspencer at arrl.org