[amsat-bb] Good News Allan ZS1LS !! BUT for how long it wll stay?

Nader Omer st2nh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 13:50:11 PST 2010

Hi Allan ZS1LS
Good news!!
So HO-68 still hold messages ( at least some).
But for how long HO-68 wll hold these messages ? ?this is the main question!
I Hope other station sharing with their downloaded Dir info!
I'm still confused !!
You mention in you previous post :
> (I then switched to voice mode with PL=67 Hz, and then tried again
>and the directory came screaming down) !
do you mean the tone was on when you request the Dir??!!
The HO-68 've shut down at Orbit #653 before AOS here (kk56gp)!!
two other station from South Africa heard HO-68 on same pass as mention at
 plus your BBS Posting at 18:45 UTC (tnx for photos)
Mike dk3wn confirm absent of FM/DIG mode  too.
Most propable due to  programming error !!!
Thanks again Allan
Nader / ST2NH