[amsat-bb] Re: HO68 2Feb2010 0427z FM/DIG ( something worng with BBS)

Nader Omer st2nh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 06:18:30 PST 2010

Hi All and many thanks for your feedback.!
I agree with you David !! most probable the on and off cycling of the BBS has
a rule in deleting the on-board messages. !
May the command team .kindly have more explanation!!
73 Nader
Hi Nader
I saw your question last week, and the response that said the messages will
 stay for 5 days. But I wonder if the messages are lost when the BBS is
switched  off?
Perhaps there is a timer to remove them after 5 days if it's left running.
But at present I don't recall seeing any message lasting more than an
David  G0MRF