[amsat-bb] Re: Another Winner!

Ben Jackson bbj at innismir.net
Thu Dec 23 10:40:01 PST 2010

On 12/23/2010 1:09 PM, i8cvs wrote:
>> On 12/22/2010 2:54 PM, i8cvs wrote:
>>> Hi Drew, KO4MA
>>> Are these donations to help AMSAT for P3E ? or for what ?
>> Donations via the Paypal widget are for ARISSat-1 and FOX. I think we
>> have been very clear about that.
>> Donations for P3E can be made directly to AMSAT-DL at
>> http://www.amsat-dl.org/
> In my opinion it is much better to concentrate every donation for P3E
> donating as much as possible only to AMSAT-DL !

In my opinion it is much better to give donations to a project that is
"near term" AND give to a project that is "long term".

...with the short term project getting a little extra because I'll
probably see it in my lifetime (and I'm only 30).

Ben Jackson - N1WBV - New Bedford, MA
bbj <at> innismir.net - http://www.innismir.net/