[amsat-bb] DOUBLE Your Contribution to AMSAT

Clint Bradford clintbradford at mac.com
Mon Dec 20 14:44:31 PST 2010

If you donate to AMSAT here ...

... your contributions are DOUBLED. That's right - the next few contributors who send AMSAT money through my site will have their donation DOUBLED by K6LCS - up to another $100 and a deadline of midnight PST 12/24/2010.

After you use the PayPal system to donate, you must PRIVATELY EMAIL ME so I can double your donation - clint at clintbradford.com

SMALL PRINT - There is none. 100% of your donation goes directly to AMSAT-NA, less any PayPal fees they may incur. This is NOT an "affiliate" type of relationship - it is pure donations going directly to AMSAT-NA - K6LCS makes nada. Questions? Call me at 909-241-7666 (cell) or 951-685-8614 (res).
Clint Bradford, K6LCS