[amsat-bb] MixW demo videos & mp3 for getting started

PA3GUO pa3guo at upcmail.nl
Fri Dec 17 12:24:26 PST 2010

> Is there software to decode packet without a TNC?

Hi Zack !

After you installed MixW, you can test it with a mp3 recording at my website:

This is a recent recording of 1200 baud packety from O/OREOS, one of the new satellites.
MixW should decode and show them all on the screen.
Simply replay the mp3 and see if MixW can decode it for you.

Also I have 2 Youtube videos that demonstrate this on O/OREOS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Ka-RVpEHU (screen recording of MixW)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh6lH5vqw-Y (shows also DK3WN software)

And finally, this is how MixW works on ISS packet:

All these YouTube videos are best viewed (full screen) in HD quality.

Do you let us know your results ?

Success !
Henk, PA3GUO

Henk, PA3GUO