[amsat-bb] K5VGU in EM67 ( possibly EM68 ) Next Week

K5VGU Duane Vigue k5vgu at netzero.com
Wed Dec 15 11:19:34 PST 2010

Heads up...

I will be traveling to Kentucky next week ( 12/22 through 12/29 )...travel days will be 12/22 and 12/29...I will be in EM67 most of the remainder of this time-frame, but may venture a little further north to catch the Kentucky piece of EM68.  Not exactly sure what passes I will be able to work, as of yet, but will try to make a few.

For any contacts made during this PORTABLE work, please email me with contact details and I will QSL you ASAP. ( If we make contact and I don't hear from you, I will probably query you via email when I return home to Alabama)

73 to all.

Duane, K5VGU
Wetumpka, AL

How to Stay Asleep
Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep aid just for you.