[amsat-bb] AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting in January, Orlando, FL

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:25:41 PST 2010

Hi, I have the privilege of presenting a technical paper at AIAA
Aerospace Sciences Meeting in January 2011, which is being held in
Orlando, FL.

If any of you are also going to this conference, I hope to see you
there! Please drop me a line, if you want to meet,  and I will try to
locate your whereabouts between January 4 and 7 inclusive.

My paper title:

A Broadband Multi-hop Network for Earth-Mars Communication using
Multi-purpose Interplanetary Relay Satellites and Linear-Circular
Commutating Chain Topology

"Space Exploration Vehicle and Mission Design and Mission Logistics"
session on the 5th of January, 2011

73 de N3RDX

Samudra Haque
George Washington University