[amsat-bb] Re: Any recent (last 2-3 years) purchaser of the M2 PS-70CM(Circular Polarization Kit)

Alan P. Biddle APBIDDLE at UNITED.NET
Tue Aug 24 04:40:13 PDT 2010

Thanks to K8TB who came through!

Alan
WA4SCA

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Alan P. Biddle
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 3:56 PM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Any recent (last 2-3 years) purchaser of the M2
PS-70CM(Circular Polarization Kit)

Hi,

If you have purchased this kit, or for that matter, any of the M2 satellite
antennas, do you have assembly drawings dated later than 2000?  About 4
years ago I had to call M2 since the instructions, last updated in 2000,
were incorrect for the 436CP42UG version.  The support guy promised me he
would get right on it.  I was wondering if they have shipped updated ones.
If so, drop me a note off list.

TNX es 73s,

Alan
WA4SCA