[amsat-bb] Re: AO51 last 2 passes??

Mark L. Hammond marklhammond at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:16:57 PDT 2010

Hi Ted,

Glad to hear you are trying to work AO-51 and experimenting.

A good place to check for a recent report of most amateur radio satellites is here:

It looks like AO-51 has been operational, so you might review your system again.  Sometimes it's the little things...other times it's something major!

Best luck and 73,

Mark N8MH