[amsat-bb] Re: Moon

Philip Jenkins wythe25 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:58:13 PDT 2010

I joined AMSAT as a life member at the Orlando Hamcation a couple of years
ago, and acquired SAT32 at the same time.

I followed the directions on the previous email and cannot find the program
SuM in the SAT32 folder or in the program list when SAT32 is running. (Do I
need to look on the original CD installation disk as well?)

Alternatively, I think I will load the keps for the Moon into SAT32; I know
there was a thread on this subject a few months ago.

Thanks for a great BB!

Philip N4HF