[amsat-bb] Re: Yaesu G 5400 elevation rotator quit working

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 22:35:32 PDT 2009

If the motor is actually moving, but the antennas are not, then there's got to be a loose bolt between the motor and the boom.  Maybe when it's cold at night things contract a bit and it holds?

If it's not that, then there's probably a stripped gear internally, and that would be bad news.

Just my guessing...

Greg  KO6TH