[amsat-bb] EN04 Actavation

Rodney Waln kc0zhf at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 21:17:14 PDT 2009

i would like to thank all those that worked me on the trip to Huron, SD EN04,
sorry the grid combination EN04/14 location that was scouted did not work out,
the area was very muddy and the approaches were not favorable,
there was also a digital link that was interfering with my recorder
but i could make out all of the stations that i worked,
except the last one on the last pass at 0028z on saterday at my los,
in total 20+ stations were worked during the 2 day operating on AO-51,
the location was a park on the east side of town next to the largest pheasant in south dakota, cards for the trip for those that i have in the log will be mailed soon,
for those that do not have cards in about two weeks and woked me let me know,
kc0zhf back in DN94

Do You Yahoo!?