[amsat-bb] Re: Grid Square Maps

Rafael Valdez G. rafavaldez at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:53:40 PDT 2009

Try DX Atlas....

it is not printed but you can track all contacted and confirmed grids with different colors... also it counts both cases....

Rafael Valdez Jr.
XE2RV @ DM41mh
10-10 52716
VUCC Sat #164
P Before printing, please think about your responsibility and commitment with the ENVIRONMENT.
Antes de Imprimir, piensa entu responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO AMBIENTE