[amsat-bb] Re: volunteering

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 14:47:50 PDT 2009

Hi David

Sadly no I don't have any 2m design experience, my design experience is
mostly high voltage switch mode PSU for powering Traveling Wave Tubes, and
the microcontroller based management systems for controlling high power
travelling wave tubes + PSUs. Mostly I have done the microcontroller aspect
of that. Over recent years I have been mainly involved in I.T. admin in