[amsat-bb] Fw: [W1GHZ]Interest in a group buy of W1GHZ transverter boards and parts?

WILLIAMS MICHAEL k9qho6762 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 08:58:25 PDT 2009

This is somewhat satellite related, and I know there are members who like to home brew and may be interested in building something for L band.
Read Microwavelenths in the October QST page 97. This will give you some background on what this project is about.
Mike (K9QHO)
AMSAT 33589

Copy of posting announcing that the webpage has been opened below:

Well, I have finally posted information about boards and part kits
being offered along with a price breakdown for each item for a
group purchase of W1GHZ transverters at:

The first page tells what I am 'planning' to offer and how its broken down.
Then follow the link at the bottom of that page to the price list and ordering

Be aware that I have seperated the boards and parts kits as I had some
interest in just parts kits and boards alone. PLEASE oreder accordingly
for each band you want to operate on.

I wish to have all orders in by November 7th, 2009 so that I can TRY to have
everything mailed BEFORE the Christmas mail rush. I have also requested that
all purchases be done using a USPS money order so as to speed things up. I am
not using Paypal as I am trying to keep the cost down.

James W8ISS